– PH & CM Schofield, Newton My summer baseball coach brought Eric in for several practices to help the team with fielding and hitting. After two practices, everyone on the team experienced improvement with their hitting. I have since started taking lessons from Eric with concentration on my hitting and pitching. I plan to continue with my lessons because they’ve been so helpful to me. Looking forward to working with you at your new facility. Thanks again. – Dan Sarah, Mendon My older son celebrated his 8th birthday with his friends today at Inside Corner Baseball and they all had a great time! If you have a baseball loving child, consider Inside Corner for their party. Thank you to Eric & Lisa for everything!
– The O’Connell’s, Mendon A Base Clearing Double: A true story about Mario Cicconi
When Mario was nine years old, he love baseball with a passion. He has always loved baseball. But, he was also very frustrated whenever he got up to bat. During his games when he was younger, he would get up to bat and just wait to be walked. We knew that wasn’t helpful for him or the team so we found Eric. What a find he is! Eric has worked with Mario on hitting and fielding and the overall game of baseball. Eric has greatly improved our son’s skills, understanding of the game, and most importantly, his confidence!
Shortly after starting with Eric, Mario had a baseball game. His fielding went fine and his team was doing well overall. Then it was Mario’s turn to bat. The bases were loaded. Mario walked up to the plate. He stepped into the batter’s box. The pitcher wound up. Mario got in position, swung and “Whack!” a line drive up the middle. One run, then two, three RBI’s! A base clearing double! When Mario reached second his smile was almost as big as the cheers coming from his team and the fans.
While our son’s baseball skills are still a work in progress, we absolutely, positively attribute moments like these to Eric’s teaching. We hold coach Cormier in the highest regard and would recommend him without reservation. We’ve been told that Eric’s lessons are “worth every penny” and we fully agree. After all, what price could we put on our son’s confidence?
– Paula Cicconi – Mendon My son Cam has been working with Eric for 3 years now. Eric is a wonderful teacher, and communicates really well with Cam, personalizing techniques and drills which bring out the best in him. I was amazed at the almost immediate positive results and the depth of instruction for both hitting and pitching. Cam has responded very well to Eric’s teaching and instruction methods, which helped him to exceed his personal goals of making All-Star teams for the past few seasons and being a solid contributor on the teams. Cam enjoys working with Eric, and definitely absorbs everything “like a sponge”, as he knows Eric played professional baseball, giving his teachings automatic legitimacy. Working with Eric has given Cam a good understanding of fundamentals, a set of drills to keep sharp, and most importantly boosted his confidence level immensely, all factors in his success and enjoyment of the game.
– Chris Davis, Hopedale Coach Cormier has a teaching skill that allows me to stay competitive at my level and he has improved my skills better than other coaches. Coach Cormier has a great, positive personality and really knows a lot about the fundamentals of baseball, especially pitching and hitting.
– Mike Alfieri, Mendon Eric Cormier is not only a great instructor but a great coach. He has helped our son Luke with both his pitching and his hitting. He is extremely patient and is a student of the game, passing on his great experience to young people. As coach of the 12U Northeast Bulldogs, he made sure every player had an important role to play in the team’s 7 – 1 record at Cooperstown.
– The Ehrlichmans – Wellesley Our son James loves playing for Eric and the results that James has achieved with Eric’s coaching have been amazing. His hitting has improved greatly (he hit 7 home runs as an 11 year old Little Leaguer!). He is a happy, confident ballplayer. He has learned so much about baseball from Eric, but, most importantly, he has learned how to be a good teammate. Eric’s lessons on sportsmanship are tremendous and so consistent with how we are trying to shape and mold our sons. Thank you Eric for all that you have given to James!
– The Fadules, Wellesly People measure the return from professional baseball instruction differently. For our son, the skills advancement has been profound, however, the confidence that Eric has instilled in him is even more noteworthy. Eric has had a measurable, positive impact on our son’s approach to baseball, life, and other sports. Eric’s baseball acumen and teaching skills are exceptional. However, it’s his life experience that affords him the unique ability to create strong connections with kids and challenge them to exceed their perceived limitations.
Has Inside Corner Baseball helped any Baseball or Softball players in your family? Comments are greatly appreciated.